Get in and Out Fast with Subaru Express Service in Covington LA
Although Subaru vehicles are known for their longevity and sturdy craftsmanship, sticking to a regular maintenance schedule will ensure a long life for whichever model you drive. Yet with all the comings and goings of everyday happenings in life, routine servicing can sometimes get put on a back burner. It's vital to keep up-to-date with maintenance because putting off or forgetting to bring your car in could potentially result in damage to various components of your car. We hope to make it as easy as possible for you to stick to that schedule, and that's why Baldwin Subaru is proud to offer the convenience of Subaru Express Service in Covington LA.
No appointment is necessary when you need minor maintenance. Drop by any time during our regular business hours for express service and you'll be on your way in no time. Even with your hectic schedule, you can count on Subaru Express Service in Covington LA to get you in and out in a flash, and you'll have the satisfaction and relief of getting it done and staying on track with your vehicle servicing. At Baldwin Subaru you'll find that our team is dedicated to giving our loyal clients and local drivers service of the highest caliber. Our factory trained techs only use genuine OEM parts and components to keep your Subaru in peak condition, no matter if you've put one thousand or one hundred thousand miles on your odometer.
Subaru Express Service in Covington LA: What's Included
Swing by if you need a tire rotation, an oil change, or any other small maintenance service. If you have a more involved service or repair, of course you'll want to call ahead and schedule an appointment for a specific time. However, if it's just a few things on your maintenance checklist, stop by any time that's convenient for you.
While you're here our professional service techs will attend to the recommended service intervals found in the Warranty and Maintenance Booklet of your vehicle through the Subaru Express Service in Covington LA and a 14-point inspection which includes:
- Battery health test
- Battery service and replacement
- Cabin air filter replacement
- Engine air filter replacement
- Fluids top-off
- Light bulb replacement
- Tire pressure adjustment
- Tire tread depth/condition check
- Wiper blade replacement
- Not only is your Subaru car or crossover a fun way to escape on the weekends, it's your dependable commuter or family hauler during the week. And the best way to keep it running reliably is to stay on track with its maintenance and servicing requirements. Regular maintenance is essential to keep your Subaru performing at its best and to retain its value. Right now you can save on Subaru service with the Spring Service Event going on until April 15. Save money on your next oil change and tire rotation, bulb replacement, and more. Don't put it off any longer! To prevent future damage or repairs, stop in soon to experience Subaru Express Service at Baldwin Subaru, 1730 N. Highway 190 in Covington.
1730 N Highway 190
Covington, LA 70433